YMCA Orbital Community Centre
Date(s) - 05/07/2018 - 27/09/2018
8:30 pm - 10:30 pm
This is a series of open, ‘drop in’ classes, on Thursday nights each week, starting and ending on the dates shown.
Please see the ‘typical class format‘ page for full details.
- 8:30pm: Open class lasting approx. 90 min
- 10:00pm: A practice session until close at 10:30pm.
The classes are suitable for people who want to learn Argentine tango social dancing technique.
- beginners (never danced tango before)
- improvers (dancing tango for up to a year)
- dancers from Modern Jive, Ceroc, Blues, Swing, Salsa, Ballroom etc. who are ready to try something different and challenging.
- tango dancers who want to swap roles (it’s fun!)
- any tango dancers wanting to review/brush up on technique and musicality
The cost is £8 per person per night, including the practise session and refreshments. Absolute beginners can have their first lesson for free.
Registering using the form below helps us with estimating catering, understanding the likely mix of leaders and followers, and estimating whether we’ve reached our venue limit. We may also use your registration details to keep in touch with you via email.
However if you don’t wish to register just pop along anyway :-).
Event Code: CLASS
This event has a total of 30 spaces, of which 28 are currently available for booking. Booking places with the form below (shown if places are available) does not commit you to an immediate payment, but your space(s) are not guaranteed until payment has been made via the link which will be emailed to you, giving you options to pay.
Bookings are now closed for this event.