This is a ten week course, on Saturday afternoons in Pinner each week, starting and ending on the dates shown.
Due to current issues around transmission and infection of Covid-19 we are operating this course cautiously, with the following rules;
- The course is for couples only, and dancers will stay with the partners they arrive with. The course will be limited to only 4 couples so early booking is advised.
- Attendees should be able to demonstrate that they have had 2 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine, by bringing your vaccination card, or a letter from the NHS to the first class, please.
- Attendees can chose to wear masks or not as they wish. It will not be mandatory. The course will be conducted in a room with large sliding doors to the outside world. These will be open for ventilation as much as the weather allows.
- There will be anti-bacterial gel available on entry to the church hall, and attendees should make use of it.
- Please note that if any member of the course informs me that they have been infected with Covid-19, everyone should take a test and bring the negative results with them for the following class. People with a positive result should miss classes until they can show a negative result.
- If I get infected, I will postpone classes until I can show myself to be clear of the virus. Hopefully we will still finish the course before Christmas.
Please see the 10 Weeks To Tango Salon program for the course details. Each class lasts one hour. The course is suitable for people who want to learn social dancing techniques
- beginners (never danced Argentine Tango before)
- improvers (dancing Argentine Tango for up to 12 months)
- tango dancers wanting to brush up on technique and musicality
- leaders who want to follow (it’s fun to reverse roles!)
- followers who want to lead (may help you get more dances…)
Please note that this is a course not a drop in class so you need to be able to commit to most if not all 10 classes.
If you don’t have a partner and cannot find one to ‘bubble’ with for the duration of the course, please do not book.
Places are limited (8 people only) so you need to book and pay for your place below to guarantee entry. Please don’t attend without booking (I will not let you join in), and please don’t book without attending (you might be blocking a place that someone else could use instead)! Please note the prices shown are per person.
Please note – no cash on the door. The course must be booked and paid for before attendance.
What to bring: Ideally you’ll need dance shoes or shoes with leather soles which will allow you to turn freely on one foot, on a smooth floor. Clothing should allow free movement, and also bring your own refreshments if you wish.
Bookings are now closed for this event.